Skynoptik Anti Pigmentation Cream
For all skin types, clinically proven ingredients
incl. of taxes |
SkynOptik Anti Pigmentation Cream for Dark Spots, Sun Spots, Age Spots, Hyperpigmentation and Even Skin Tone , formulated with Advanced Premium Ingredients- 2% Niacinamide, Azelaic acid, Kojic Acid, Arbutin – 30g.
Real time Visitor right now
- Formulated With Advanced Anti-spot Ingredients: It is an intensive, comprehensive skin tone correcting formula including powerful advanced anti-spot ingredients. With Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Kojic Acid, and Arbutin this potent skin-lightening cream is the essential core of the Enlighten regimen.
- Bright & Even Skin: When used consistently, this cream will help address issues such as dark spots, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and skin tone irregularities, leaving you with a beautiful, smooth, bright and even skin tone that will be the envy of your friends.
- Developed For Multiple Skin Types & Tones: It works wonders for both Men and Women of all skin types.
- Targets Various Spots: This Anti Pigmentation Cream thoroughly targets various types of spots, from those that are typically dark and defined to the scattered smaller spots that are blurred and widely distributed over the face. The quick-absorbing texture has a light feel and leaves skin beautifully bright and translucent.
- Impactful Skincare-Use high-quality products, from the stable of SKYNOPTIK, to take care of your skin which are not only Safe but also Mild, Natural, Skin-Friendly and Harmless for Your Skin. Be assured that you will have the best possible results!
So after 4-6 weeks, you should start to see the first layers of skin with less melanin and dark spots
Slow and Steady.
Stop use if irritation becomes severe or no improvement is seen after 3 months of use.
Step 2: Apply Sunscreen and Moisturizer
Protect Your Skin
Step 3: Have Patience
As a thumb rule,always be patient if you are working towards any skin goals.Products showing overnight results are laced with many harmful ingredients and are totally off our limits.